Empowers the person you appoint to conduct your general business, financial and personal affairs on your behalf. The person you appoint has the power to conduct affairs in the following areas:
- Sell and buy real and personal property
- Pay bills and create debt
- Enter into contracts for purchases or other legal obligations on your behalf
- Buy and sell stocks, bonds and other investment
- All other ordinary business activities that you would conduct if you were in a position to do so in your best interest
Do you have a Durable Power of Attorney ready just in case of a tragic event where you are unable to make your own financial and business decisions in regards to your everyday activities and overall business.
Toll Free: 1-888-753-5291 (Open 24/7)
"What you are reading on this website is legal information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created from reading legal information on this site. All facts and circumstances are different per case."